Other publications by Deanna Kuhn
- What Needs to Develop in the Development of Inquiry Skills?
- Beyond Control of Variables: What Needs to Develop to Achieve Skilled Scientific Thinking?
- Direct Instruction vs. Discovery: The Long View
- Is Developing Scientific Thinking All About Learning to Control Variables?
- Developing Reason
- Reasoning About Multiple Variables: Control of Variables is Not the Only Challenge
- Jumping to Conclusions: Can people be counted on to make sound judgements?
- Arguing on the Computer: A Microgenetic Study of Developing Argument Skills in a Computer-Supported Environment
- Coordinating Own and Other Perspectives in Argument